The incumbent must be self-motivated with strong communication skill, comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base, must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, when submitting reports, organized and analytical, able to eliminate technical obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:-
- Coordinate work with other customers to ensure meeting commitments typically on remotely-operated maintenance.
- Perform complex field service operations that typically present unusual problems requiring strong technical skills.
- Provide supervision in the assembly and operation of equipment.
- Provide supervision in Installation & Commissioning of equipment
- Providing Technical Services / After Sales Services / Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Spare Parts Handling / Inventory Management
- Record, compile, and reduce data for analysis and assist in related assessment and preparation of reports.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment, applying own knowledge and experience.
- Recommend changes, such as new equipment or modified procedures, to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct detailed inventories and inspections to determine necessary maintenance and repairs.
- Assist in planning and coordinating team efforts.
- Preparation of projects schedules, Implementation of the project activities as per project schedule.
- Guide less experienced technicians and instruct them in proper and safe operation of equipment.
- Representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, exhibition, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to travel throughout services territory.
Skills: Computer Literacy, Communication & Presentation Skills, Relationship Management, Prospecting Skills, Self-Motivation and ERP Reporting will be highly preferred.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering. (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical) will be preferred.
Experience: 2-3 Years in Food, Pharmaceutical industry or Services Industry.
Perks: Market competitive salary plus benefits will be offered to right candidate.
Age Bracket: 22-27 yrs.
The position is based in Karachi with occasional travel throughout Pakistan.