Farm 4.0 is an autonomous agricultural robotics startup that is disrupting the trillion dollar STEM education and home-gardening industry that touches billions of people globally. We have raised a round of funding from investors and just concluded our Kickstarter Campaign selling more than $60,000 of product in 40 days. Our team in the United States is comprised of highly proficient engineers, designers, food policy researchers, agricultural experts and passionate social entrepreneurs. We are headquartered at the Global Innovation Exchange in Seattle, USA with a team in New York City and Karachi, Pakistan. Our mission is to make agri-tech innovation affordable for underserved consumer segments and accelerate the global transition to an equitable, decentralized and sustainable food system.
We are developing app-controlled indoor gardens with conversational AI and advanced IOT technology. Herbot is a line of indoor robots that automate the process of home gardening and empower the next generation of urban farmers through affordable and sustainable organic agriculture.
We are looking for Graphic Designers to join our Product Development Team. This position is full-time and located in our Karachi office.
In addition to paying a competitive salary, this position will offer equity, which could be very lucrative.
- Work closely with the marketing team to establish and understand brand strategy and visual direction Design new and innovative labels and packaging for new brand concepts and existing brand extensions
- Great sketching skills and idea development techniques to create and communicate concepts
- Own and successfully deliver large, long-term, integrated design projects, while balancing multiple short-term projects at once
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree with a focus in design or a related field (e.g. graphic, visual communications)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, illustration skills preferred, knowledge of MS Office Suite a plus
- Excellent organization and time management, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Print and digital design portfolio that demonstrates strong layout, typographic and production skills, creative design in packaged goods
- A passion for acquiring new knowledge and staying on top of the latest trends and developments in design and technology Business-minded attitude with an interest in working collaboratively with marketing, communications, and sales department