The Graphic Designer will be responsible for helping bring the brand to life across digital assets (emails, site banners, social media content, paid media banners) to ensure that the integrity of the brand is present in all facets.
The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and have experience working in a similar role previously.
- Create assets for use online in digital advertising, social feeds, stories, highlights, and email campaigns that support overall recruitment goals, objectives and maintain multiple brand standards.
- Design lead-generation landing pages.
- UI/UX Design
- Brainstorm new, strategic design possibilities, social media and digital ads.
- Edit video, photos, and other assets to create engaging content.
- Understand and maintain proficiency in requirements and specifications of video, GIF, and other types of digital assets.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time and produce multiple sizes across various marketing channels.
- Stay current with new and emerging design trends to provide the team with suggestions and insights to keep our digital presence relevant and eye-catching.
- Help plan and implement creative testing and apply insights to designs.
- Help set and meet project timelines/deadlines to deliver a wide variety of projects on time.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
Software Knowledge Requirement:
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques
- Ability to create high-quality content from a loose or constrained brief with short deadlines
- Good understanding of video and DVD formats, compression techniques and format requirements/constraints
- Interface design skills preferable
- Adobe Premiere and Adobe Audition
- Artistic background with an extensive portfolio
- 2+ years of design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics Design; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Be a happy, positive-minded and kind person.
- Have a personal commitment to continuously learn and improve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of initiative with the ability to self-manage
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team