1. Perform reconciliation of vendors at month end.
2. Preparation of sales tax payable and income tax payable reconciliations.
3. Recording of invoices of vendors, commission & Travelling expenses.
4. Preparing daily reports for review and approval.
5. Making accruals for month end accounts preparation.
6. Maintain and update the prime books of entry on day to day basis.
7. Gather the financial results as shown by the general ledger at month end on the prescribed format and present to Assistant Manager.
8. Prepare standard journal vouchers as required.
9. Reconcile control accounts with the respective subsidiary ledgers.
10. Verify the completeness and accuracy in the recording of expenses and prepayments and check their subsequent position.
Fast Cables Limited is a leading manufacturer of electrical cables and conductors in Pakistan. Since its establishment in 1985, the primary focus of the company has always been on providing best quality products and excellent customer service. Fast Cables’ manufacturing plants in Lahore are equipped ...Read More