1. Maintain all banks accounts.
2. Preparing cheques for vendors payments
3. Supervision of daily closing sheet and monthly bank reconciliation.
4. Correspondence with banks.
5. Correspondence with raw material vendors.
6. Payment information communication to parties
7. Maintaining sufficient fund available as notified by Accounts department and managements.
8. Negotiating with banks for reduction of charges and keeping them at minimum.
9. Ensuring timely payment customers
10. Arranging for bank statements, bank advices and allied transactions for incorporation in company records.
Fast Cables Limited is a leading manufacturer of electrical cables and conductors in Pakistan. Since its establishment in 1985, the primary focus of the company has always been on providing best quality products and excellent customer service. Fast Cables’ manufacturing plants in Lahore are equipped ...Read More