1. Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
2. Visit potential customers for new and regional business.
3. Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and provide customers with quotations.
4. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales as per policy .
5. Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends.
6. Represent Fast Cables at trade exhibitions, events and conferences.
Fast Cables Limited is a leading manufacturer of electrical cables and conductors in Pakistan. Since its establishment in 1985, the primary focus of the company has always been on providing best quality products and excellent customer service. Fast Cables’ manufacturing plants in Lahore are equipped ...Read More