1. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
2. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
3. Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
4. Research and build relationships with new clients.
5. Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
6. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
7. Participate in pricing the solution/service.
8. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
9. Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
10. Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Fast Cables Limited is a leading manufacturer of electrical cables and conductors in Pakistan. Since its establishment in 1985, the primary focus of the company has always been on providing best quality products and excellent customer service. Fast Cables’ manufacturing plants in Lahore are equipped ...Read More