1. Develop marketing strategy in line with company objectives and sales forecasts.
2. Ensure execution of marketing plan.
3. Manage all aspects of marketing campaigns.
4. Manage company’s marketing budget.
5. Assume overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
6. Oversee creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plan.
7. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications/campaigns.
8. Conduct market research. Analyse market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies.
9. Work closely with design agencies and assist with new product launches.
10. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
11. Nurture and enrich the external perceptions of company and market share.