Fast Mall is growing an e-Commerce Multivendor Marketplace in Pakistan with various departments and services locally and nationwide using e-Commerce platform.
The purpose of this position is to assist the E-commerce Customer Service department in maintaining our internal and external service levels by entering content to our ecommerce marketplace manually by using techniques and concepts of Search Engine Optimization.
What will you learn:
- Enter order information such as product, pricing, and customer shipping information from multiple selling channels into our Online Website Management software.
- Report stock shortages, potentially fraudulent order activity, and anything else that looks “out of the ordinary” to our Customer Service team for further review.
- Process order returns and credits to the customer (Online) / retailers / wholesalers/importers / companies.
- Entering Product Details along with images, specifications, features, options, categorizing etc.
- There is also the potential for other duties to arise as the position has evolved because we are seeing a period of rapid growth in our department!
- it's career building opportunity for you, If you'll give your best then you'll get the best which you deserve.
- Fresh Graduation required preferred Computer Science
- Strong customer communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point)
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to work semi-independently
- Must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS helpful and website content preferred, but not required.
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to collaborate and work on a busy and dynamic team.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn and implement principles of E-commerce and marketing.