Nur Center for Research and Policy (NCRP) is a partner organization of the Fatima Memorial System.) which is a complete resource for health, education and community development. NCRP offers its services through a diverse team, who pool their strengths to offer technical assistance, capacity enhancement, project management, policy research and advisory services across the health, education and social sectors. The center works to provide evidence based recommendations to strengthen and inform policy to reform practice in these sectors by working with international donors, corporate sector and public sector.
· Aim for attaining donor funded projects for NCRP
· Conduct prospecting visits to donor agencies to identify and prepare for upcoming funding opportunities which are in line with future donor preferences
· Contribute to NCRP’s external relationship building and representation
to promote the organization’s business development interests for additional revenue generation
· Contribute to the expansion of NCRP’s consultant roster for key technical and bid preparation functions
Grant Management Support:
· Identify and track relevant upcoming funding opportunities – through advance intelligence gathering, partner relationships, and other available resources – and inform Country Offices (COs) and relevant Organization’s technical and other partners
· Critically review and guide actions for pre-solicitation proposal preparations and bid planning including: teaming, bid strategy, development of win-themes, oversight of and contribution to technical design, costing, capacity statements, drafting management and other sections of the proposal in advance of the solicitation in liaison with the technical and financial team
Strengthen the capacity of staff in building donor relationships, collecting intelligence for business development, developing sections of grant proposals, and managing/reporting on grant-funded programs and projects, in coordination with relevant departments.
· Post-graduate Degree from a reputable university (MPH, MSc. MBA, MPA)
· At least 8 to 10 years of experience in development sector regarding proposal writing, technical assistance, research and policy advocacy in locally and internationally funded projects related to public health, MNCH, education and social development
· Specific experience in writing and securing research, advocacy and technical assistance proposals in response to competitive request calls
· Extensive networking in the development sector/government
· High level proficiency when working with SPSS/NVIVO/Photoshop/Coral Draw and MS Office Suite
· Sound English and Urdu Writing, Speaking and Listening Skills
· Ability to travel for meetings and conferences both locally and internationally for business development and networking purposes
· Team player
· Negotiation skills at an advanced level
· Clear and effective communication skills
Proactive and confident in taking initiatives, leadership roles and exploring new opportunities. Demonstrates record of creativity and entrepreneurship.
Fatima Memorial Hospital (FMH), Lahore, was established in 1977, under the aegis of the Ferozsons Trust, as Pakistan�s first not for profit Trust Hospital. FMH located in the center of Lahore, Pakistan�s second largest city, FMH has unique distinction of being one of the Pakistan's oldest and larges ...Read More