· Supervision / Implementation of enterprise applications of Hospital Information System, Campus Management System and ERP.
· To work closely with different vendors of software applications and the organization stakeholders to design an implementation roadmap, strategize deployment and support end users.
· Will be working with different teams on multi-dimensional projects
· Will be reporting to Chief Information Officer
· Self-driven and self-motivated individual with good communication skills
· Ability to meet tight project deadlines
· Be well aware of modern International and Local healthcare standards. Possess strong analytical skills of healthcare data analyses and reporting.
· Be aware of quality management standards ISO-9001 and ISO-27001.
· Should be able to prepare and present PowerPoint presentations.
· Good knowledge of finance and financial systems will be added advantage
Fatima Memorial Hospital (FMH), Lahore, was established in 1977, under the aegis of the Ferozsons Trust, as Pakistan�s first not for profit Trust Hospital. FMH located in the center of Lahore, Pakistan�s second largest city, FMH has unique distinction of being one of the Pakistan's oldest and larges ...Read More