• Transfusion of packed cells to Thalassaemia.
• Transfusion of products to Hemophilia.
• Entry of transfusion notes on file.
• Distribute of medicine to patients.
• Maintain the Cleanliness of Nursing Department.
• To keep equipment in working condition (Ventilator, Oxygen Cylinders)
• To ensure up keep of bedding / chairs etc.
• Ensure all records are maintained properly.
• To keep the items record up-to-date.
History of Fatimid Foundation How It Began: The journey that began in a small room on the pavement of Britto Road, Karachi, Pakistan has gradually blossomed into the largest voluntary health care and blood transfusion service providing thousands of bags of healthy fully screened blood and blood prod ...Read More