This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Develop bill of quantities /cost estimate for construction projects like retrofitting of buildings and flood mitigation walls.
• Monitor and ensure execution of site construction, as per approved design.
• Check quality assurance of materials before utilization.
• Process Contractors bills/wages of skilled or unskilled labors, as per work done quantity.
• Share weekly progress report with team lead/ supervisor.Required qualification/ experience: BSc in Civil Engineering with at least 5 to 7 years’ of experience with an engineering or construction firm.