We are looking for a senior WordPress developer, responsible for developing high-performance, optimized WordPress-based themes and plugins, configuring content management interfaces within WordPress, and entering complex content in page builders.
• Create WordPress themes, plug-ins, advanced custom fields, and custom post types. and widgets to meet business requirements.
• Integrate data from various services and databases and manage integrations.
• Implement best practices for website security, performance, scalability and accessibility.
• Ability to convert PSD into working HTML pages
Nice to have
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming• Knowledge of code versioning tools.
• Knowledge of SEO best practices
FiggHealth is a subsidiary of Figgers Enterprises , FiggHealth stands on a promise. The promise that FiggHealth is dedicated to fulfilling human potential, in all places, in all aspects of life. At FiggHealth we believe that the key to fulfilling that promise begins with health. We aim to provide in ...Read More