We are a multinational British based company, setting up an office in Lahore. We have operations over 5 countries.
Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Manager will lead a team of professionals across payroll, accounts payable & receivable. The post holder will lead the production and development of management/financial accounting and reporting, including the preparation of statutory accounts for audit and will provide guidance and advice on all operational finance matters to colleagues across the organization.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Producing a full set of consolidated Management Accounts, including balance sheet reconciliations
- To ensure stakeholder reports are correct, reviewing & authorizing before submission
- Production of cash flow and various financial reporting
- Ensuring all lines of income are billed in a timely manner
- Supporting other Managers with ad hoc activities
- Manage three members of staff, oversee their work and manage their development
- Drive the financial planning and reporting of the company by analyzing its performance and risks, highlighting these to senior leadership
- Ensure company financial systems and processes are robust, compliant and support both current activities and future growth plans
- Deliver a Business Partnering service to the business to review revenue, costs, and opportunities to deliver enhanced surplus for re-investment
- Ownership of budget, forecasting and long-term plans.
- End to end cash management responsibility including AP, AR, payroll and 3rd party payments
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACMA, CA) with solid post qualified experience
- Ideally, have some reputable audit firm experience
- UK VAT and tax knowledge
- Excellent speaking and written English
- Solid group consolidation experience required
- Strong, effective communicator, comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent knowledge of working in a large ERP environment
- Preferably knowledge of Netsuite system
- Management and leadership skills