We are looking for a self motivated talented Financial analysts who will be responsible for tracking company's financial performance, reporting, analyzing business and market conditions to create forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management.
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across.
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies.
- Develop models that help with decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA or ACCA a plus.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, reporting, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.