ACO (CO) is an experienced Assistant Credit Officer responsible for the continued development, cultivation and growth of business lending for FINCA in the target market and region.
• With minimal supervision, ACO is focused on community outreach in order to increase visibility of FINCA and originate quality loan applications.
• ACO must be driven by the social mission of FINCA to provide credit and services to small businesses that do not have access to loans from commercial sources.
• ACO works with internal staff and external customers to successfully generate quality business loans in their respective markets.
• The position is directly responsible for business development and sales and will have specific lending goals to attain during each month.
• To build a good rapport with clients to make repeat clients.
• Assist RM/BM to follow up on delayed installments. To initiate collateral liquidation if a client defaults on a loan.
• Assist RM/BM to prepare reports to send customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
• ACO constantly examines and develops methods of increasing FINCA's market presence and production including new products.
• ACO, as a front line employee, recommends ways to effectively and efficiently provide products and services to our clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Also does cross selling of other FINCA products.
• ACO is responsible for training, coaching and guiding (ACOs) and is an active participant in working groups and credit committees.
• He/she will be responsible to training/coach min. one ACO.
Competencies & Training
· Client focus.
· Judgment & decision making.
· Problem solving.
· Negotiating skills.
· Giving and receiving feedback.
· Change management.
· Business writing.
· Communication skills.
· Financial ratios.
· Cash flow.
· Advanced business analysis.
· Advanced interest calculation.
· Accounting & imposition of tax.
FINCA is a globally recognized microfinance organization working in 5 continents and in 23 countries. FINCA provides financial services to the world's lowest-income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs; build assets and improve their standard of living. In 2013, FINCA acquired a majority share of ...Read More