Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct / participate in investigations related to areas of responsibility and drafting investigations reports for further review in a timely manner.
- Performs data collection, preparation, and analysis to serve Bank reporting needs.
- To keep him / herself abreast with SBP & Government rules and regulations through official publications.
- Prepares articles, presentations, and other publications which provide information concerning Bank practices and activities related to employee relations.
- Maintaining circulation & implementation of employment policies / procedures.
- To monitor & report (in close coordination with line / unit managers) day to day disciplinary issues such as long-term absence etc.
- Performs any other task or duty assigned by the line manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Report / content writing and drafting skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills (English & Urdu).
- Having a persistent and tolerant personality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Should be able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Minimum 02 - 03 years’ experience in banking / legal / blogging; specifically in investigative report writing.
- Minimum Graduation from HEC recognized university & diploma in ER / Labor Laws will be preferred.
- Candidate will be required to travel across the network extensively.