To partner with the regional business units/branches to deliver key HR Service in line with needs and priorities of the Bank.
· Translate business requirements into effective HR practices across branches, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
· Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues.
· Influence Management and Leadership around the people agenda and issues.
· Responsible for recruitment; performance management; etc. Implementing HR initiatives, advice, guide and support all staff and managers in the bank; providing high level people management and development support across the all branches.
· Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units.
· Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
· Manage and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
· Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
· Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
· Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
· Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
· Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
· Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
· Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met
· Support Senior HRBP’s manage the talent profile within the bank at all grades.
· Identify within and across bank trends and possible needs for intervention and liaise with team to discuss appropriate interventions
· Highlight trends in specific areas/departments and feed through to Senior HRBP’s working together to agree any appropriate actions
Recruitment & Selection
· Agree need for vacancy/resource
· Identify potential resourcing solutions External recruitment/Consultant/Internal Move
· Responsible for recruitment authorization process
· T & C/offer/on boarding
· Induction and follow through
Reward & Remuneration:
· Support the Senior HRBP with the Salary Review Process up to and including Senior Executive Manager.
· Support Line Managers with the Salary Review process guidelines.
· Work with Line Managers to agree how to distribute salary budget across bank based on knowledge of issues and market data.
· Ensure salary review across bank is complete on time / to budget and accurately reflects consistency across the organization.
· Manage deemed salary reviews as appropriate.
Projects / Initiatives & Strategy:
· Partner with Senior HRBP’s and other senior HR colleagues in the implementation of the strategic HR Plan, projects and initiatives to positively add value to both our business and employees.
· Identify local project and HR initiatives in line with Functional needs
· Partner with key stakeholders to ensure that all HR projects and initiatives are appropriately communicated and implemented on a local basis.
· Support, partner and develop Administrators in the implementation of HR Projects and initiatives where appropriate.
Administration, Systems & Records:
· To promote the use of HR systems policies and processes, challenging appropriately as necessary.
· Manage exit processes for staff, carrying out exit interviews etc.
FINCA is a globally recognized microfinance organization working in 5 continents and in 23 countries. FINCA provides financial services to the world's lowest-income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs; build assets and improve their standard of living. In 2013, FINCA acquired a majority sha ...
FINCA is a globally recognized microfinance organization working in 5 continents and in 23 countries. FINCA provides financial services to the world's lowest-income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs; build assets and improve their standard of living. In 2013, FINCA acquired a majority sha ...Read More