• The Assistant Loan Officer is responsible for growth of business lending for FINCA, Pakistan in the target market and region.
• The Loan Officer is focused on community outreach in order to increase visibility of FINCA and originate quality loan applications.
• The Loan Officer must be driven by FINCA's mission to provide financial services to the Pakistan's lowest-income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs, build assets and improve their standard of living.
• The ALO works with internal staff and external customers to successfully generate quality business loans in their respective markets.
• The position is directly responsible for business development and sales and will have a specific lending goals to attain during each month.
• To build a good rapport with clients to make repeat clients.
• To follow up on delayed installments.
• To Assist all seniors including Relationship or Branch Manager to initiate collateral liquidation if a client defaults on a loan.
• Helps RM/BM prepare reports to send customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action (whichever applicable).
• The LO also does cross selling.
• The Loan Officer typically works under direct supervision and guidance of RM or Branch Manager
Competencies & Training
· Client focus, Interpersonal skills
· Communication planning & organizing, Initiative
· Judgment & decision making, Influencing/persuasiveness
· Persuasion & influencing, Customer service, Goal setting.
· Giving and receiving feedback, Communication skills.
· Loan products review, Lending cycle, Standards of client service, Client acquisition
· Balance, Profit & loss, Screening, Cross check, Financial ratios, Risk analysis
· Completing form, Loan agreement, Monitoring collections, Symptoms of fraud , Policies & procedures.
FINCA is a globally recognized microfinance organization working in 5 continents and in 23 countries. FINCA provides financial services to the world's lowest-income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs; build assets and improve their standard of living. In 2013, FINCA acquired a majority share of ...Read More