· Loan Officer must be driven by the social mission of FINCA to provide credit and financial services to women entrepreneurs that do not have access to loans from commercial sources.
· Loan Officer works with internal staff and external customers to successfully generate quality business loans in their respective markets.
· The position is directly responsible for business development and sales and will have specific lending goals to attain during each month.
· To keep continuous follow-ups with lending customers to ensure timely recover of loans and creating collection discipline among bona fide clientage.
· To build a good rapport with clients to make repeat clients.
· Assist RM-Assets/BM to follow up on delayed installments. To initiate collateral liquidation if a client defaults on a loan.
· Assist RM-Assets/BM to prepare reports to send customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
· Loan Officer constantly examines and develops methods of increasing FINCA's market presence and introducing financial products.
· Loan Officer, as a front line employee, recommends ways to effectively and efficiently provide products and services to our clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Also does cross selling of other FINCA’s products.
· Loan Officer is responsible for training, coaching and guiding to Assistant Credit Officers (ACOs) and is an active participant in working groups and credit committees.
FINCA is a globally recognized microfinance organization working in 5 continents and in 23 countries. FINCA provides financial services to the world's lowest-income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs; build assets and improve their standard of living. In 2013, FINCA acquired a majority share of ...Read More