This role will be responsible for the overall management of branchless banking operations i.e. compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures as well as SBP/prudential regulations for smooth conduct of Branch less Operations efficiently and consistently, cash management, agent due diligence, creating SOPs and Process flow aligned with the bank and SBP regulatory framework.
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures as well as SBP/prudential regulations for smooth conduct of Branch less Operations efficiently and consistently.
- Exercise effective control over cash flows/Agent Cash liquidity/ Cash management along with daily monitoring and reporting to Finance and treasury department against funds holding in the Correspondents Banks.
- To ensure proper record and reconciliation is carried out as per laid down processes on regular basis of account which are under the domain of Branch less Banking.
- Responsible for account opening process of Level 0,1,2,3 accounts.
- To ensure that all physical accounts opening forms processed in the unit are balanced as per system reports and proper recording keeping is being carried out under dual control.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and inquiries as per defined standards highlighted by the distribution channel, SRs and other departments with the view that all the KPIs relating to service delivery are maintained at all times.
- Implementation of process related to Mobile Banking Products and Services.
- Identify bottle neck in process flows and product for effectiveness.
- Take ownership of compliance, Audit and self-assessment functions including rectification of all discrepancies. Ensure preparedness of the unit/segment for review and audit by internal/external/SBP Auditors.
- Ensure coaching/training of staff for improved performance.
- Timely and accurate preparation/submission of all returns including KRIs (Key Risk Indicators), Finance, SBP and others regulators.
- Responsible for team management of customer care, reconciliation and cash management units.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BBA/MBA from a reputed institute.
- Minimum of 06 years of prior experience in a Microfinance industry with up to 2 years relevant. Experience in managing branchless banking operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior hands-on experience of working in branchless banking domain is highly preferable.