· Supervise import department and manage all communication with customers and vendors.
· Plan and implement all import transportation strategies according to suppliers demand.
· Ensure compliance and check that company comply with standard and required regulations as well as the laws of foreign countries.
· Maintain good working relationships with clients, vendors and government agency representatives to develop goodwill and address issues
· Design, evaluate and renew all contracts as per requirement and monitor and prepare reports for all import activities and recommend changes if required.
· Strategizing, planning and enforcing the import activities as per the providers and requirements of the clients.
· Supervising the inside transfer of products and commodities and making sure that this is done in agreement with the rules, regulations and policies of the governing system authorities.
· Making sure that the products and commodities arrive within the given time.
· Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
· Observing and formulating the records of the activities related to imports
· Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims.
· Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
· Administer on-line purchasing systems.
· Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
· Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
Fincera (Pvt) Limited is a home-wares company operated from Lahore. It have more then 100 employees country wide. We are offering Complete Home-ware solution. Fincera (Pvt) Limited is specialised, strict, diligent, honestly and responsible working attitude, as well as high effective teamwork spirit, ...Read More