We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Building Web Applications from the ground up (design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve).
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in common Third-party and REST APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, and other NoSQL database design and development.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap and Mobile UI.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, GitHub, etc.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Deliver solutions to ensure the highest performance and best user experience.
- Proven software development experience in PHP (2-3 Years experience).
- Hands-on experience in core PHP and MVC frameworks i.e. Laravel, CodeIgniter, YII and Symfony etc.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience on WordPress, Woocomerce, Magneto, Shopify, and Open cart and their customizations & plugins.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and DBMS.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work within deadlines, both independently and with team members.
- Should be a quick learner and think out-of-the-box solutions, quick problem solver attitude.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.