The ideal candidate will ensure development is done as per the business requirements along with collaboration with external business clients for integrations and make sure quality of product is as per requirement. The assigned responsibilities under this role are as follows:
· Uncover and understand product needs and translate them into requirements. Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
· Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general
· Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
· Answer stakeholder queries about the product and its capabilities.
· Assess and address technical risks.
· Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
· Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
· Coordinate beta tests.
· Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
· Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
· Creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
· Bachelors in Computer Science/Software Engineering
· 3-5 years’ experience as Technical Product Analyst
Job Specific Skills:
· Process Engineering
· Payment systems knowledge
· Electronic transactions eco-systems knowledge
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other management software
· Focused and supportive to management at all times
· Self-starter who works well independently
FINJA, founded by veterans of the tech and banking industry, is a new Fintech in the payments space of Pakistan. FINJA aims at providing the payments industry with innovative payment methods and move towards creating multiple ecosystems that will drive the masses towards digital payments and hence h ...Read More