Please donot apply for this if you cannot join in 15 to 30 Days Max.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Note: Skills in ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI and AngularJS.
1. Market Competitive Salary
2. Flexible Timing.
3. Work from home option in extreme condition
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Proven work experience of 3+ years in software engineering
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C# language
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (e.g. EntityFramework, NHibernate).
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET WebAPI)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a respected plus.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Self-driven team player with ability towork independently and multi-task
- Proven record in setting and meeting project deadlines
- Ability to gain security clearance
- Ability to work with AWS
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- BS degree in Computer Science