We are seeking a professional, energetic and innovative individual to join our Control Room.
The Control Room operates as a 24-hour, 7 day per week operation and as such flexibility is required. With that said every effort will be made to accommodate the needs of a new employee whether that be working days/nights.
The basic duties of a control room operator will be:
- Scheduling of security officers.
- Monitoring of check calls.
- Time and absence management.
- Incident Management.
- Responding to telephone and email queries.
Any successful candidate is to act as a ‘brand ambassador to promote a positive image of the business whilst engaging effectively with all team members.
What We Expect
We expect the following from a new controller:
- To be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous manner whilst conducting duties at the highest level.
- To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming whilst strictly adhering to any uniform and dress requirements.
- To continuously monitor company software.
- To liaise and escalate any feedback to the management team.
- The ensure a timely response to all issues, enquiries and events.
- To develop excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- An adherence to company policies always.
- To attend any relevant training as instructed, engaging in a positive manner to further own skill set whilst adding value to the business.
- To keep a proactive ‘can do’ attitude throughout and to carry out any duties as instructed by the senior management team.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate would:
- Have an excellent standard of customer service with a calm approach.
- Be PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have good time management skills/experience.