As a key leader of the Operations Team, the Operations Supervisor will oversee with a goal of leading effective and efficient Process throughout our Entertainment Business.
Operations Manager will hold responsibility for establishing and monitoring effective performance measurements and process improvements to ensure success within the organization.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Formal education in Business administration
- Proven experience of leading multiple teams under your supervision.
- Proven abilities to successfully lead teams with an end result of customer Satisfaction.
- Proven abilities to successfully motivate, develop, and lead staff.
- Provide leadership and direction.
- Develop and maintain training and development plan for staff (Jumpers)
- Maintain excellent performance of Staff in all the centers of a region.
- Lead department continuous improvement efforts.
- Identify, communicate, and implement process opportunities to generate maximum Revenue.
- He will be responsible for efficient end to end Operations of all centers in a Region (Complaint Handling, Customers satisfaction etc).
- Compile all the record relate to Employee Deductions, Rewards and All employees related breakups.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Handsome Salary Package will be offered