We are currently seeking an Project Manager to assist in the day to day project management and leadership activities related to project delivery and execution. This role requires solid, practical experience with the techniques and approach in guiding and supporting cross functional project teams. The PM collaborates with their team members, including but not limited to Product Owners, Developers, Designers and business stakeholders. They are also responsible for identifying and removing impediments, facilitating discussions for making appropriate process decisions, and creating solutions to overcome obstacles.
- BS(CS) or equivalent experience is required
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as sound knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers and QA Personnel Balanced business/technical background i.e. sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira, BitBucket, Confluence, Basecamp or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view