We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Recruitment Department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
· Write and post technical job descriptions
· Source potential candidates from LinkedIn and other job portals
· Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
· Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
· Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
· Coordinate with IT team leads to forecast department goals and hiring needs
· Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
· Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
· Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
· Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and product
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or HR
· Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communications skills in English
· Confident and presentable
· Gender specific position. (Only male candidates can apply
FiveRivers has been at the cutting edge of technology since 2003, pioneering Virtualization and Systems Management technology for Enterprise and Embedded systems, developing globally top ranked mobile applications downloaded tens of millions of times and winning international awards for our work. Bu ...Read More