About the job:
You will develop innovative front-end applications using technologies such as ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga and help us stay up to date in our technology selection as the front-end landscape continues to evolve. You will also help to lead and develop other front-end developers through coaching, mentoring, and providing management support.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for:
· Developing front-end applications using a stack similar to “react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc.;
· Advocating for front-end development best practices;
· Developing people through coaching, mentoring, and management support;
· Assisting our recruitment teams in finding the right people, and
· Doing whatever it takes to help Flagon get the right solutions implemented to deliver value to customers around the globe.
· Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
· Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as OAuth, OpenID Connect and JWT;
· Familiarity with modern CI/CD, code versioning and QA tools and processes;
· An appreciation of functional programming;
· The confidence to speak up when you think something can be done better or smarter and the ability to accept compromises when necessary;
· The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements;
· Ability to write unit tests and
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile