We need senior php developer having at least five years experience.
· Coding and testing to support the building and improving websites and associated initiatives.
· Following internal standards, best practices, project management, and documentation.
· Testing: QA, cross-browser, troubleshooting.
· As a participating web team member, staying up-to-date on latest technology and suggesting opportunities advance UI/UX of site designs.
· Attention to detail and a stickler for QA testing: cross-browser testing, user experience testing, ensuring corporate web publishing standards and guidelines are followed.
· Strong communication, language, documentation, and markup skills.
· Basic image manipulation and optimization skills.
· Understanding of SEO, accessibility, and site speed optimization best practices.
· Active learner, flexible and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Good to Have:
· Experience with jQuery and video integration a plus.
· Experience integrating with external APIs.
· Experience integrating Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
· Strong knowledge of CodeIgniter.
· Understanding of Bootstrap & Materiel Design frameworks.
· Working with the third party APIs and libraries.
· Using team productivity and version control tools, especially GIT.
PHP, Wordpress, Jquery, CSS3, HTML5, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap & Materiel Design