● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
● Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
● Create Responsive web pages or interfaces.
● Creating, editing or modifying templates for the CMS.
● Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
● Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the client's region or domain.
● Conducting observational user testing or reviewing designs against usability heuristics.
● Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Wordpress (Most Important)
- HTML5/CSS3 (Must)
- Word-press (Must)
- PHP (Basics)
- Joomla (Plus)
- Magento (Plus)