At Fliegen Technologies, we believe what our people are our driving force making us successful so that makes their career important to us. Our philosophy is to cultivate, encourage and nurture you to bring out the best in you in order for you to grow not only with us but also on a professional level on a whole. Not only you get a motivated environment to work in but also a feeling of belonging and being part of something meaningful. Join our family and kick-start your career the Fliegen way.
- Perform full set of Accounts, Rebates and Fee and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
- Should know about Microsoft Products and Licensing.
- Provide to Management monthly financial reporting package
- Ensure all accounting entries entered clearly, accurately, completely and on time.
- Coordinate with projects and workflow process improvements.
- Write & combine formulas like SUMIFS, SUMPRODUCT, MATCH, LOOKUP formulas.
- Expert in PIVOT TABLES & PIVOT REPORTING DATA TABLES, SIMULATIONS & SOLVER.
- Analyzes the data, evaluates existing processes and recommends efficient, cost effective solutions, which support client business processes and functional requirements.
- Preparing User Manuals/Release Notes for the enhancements in business applications.
- Updated and maintained the various commission applications and lead the enhancement of the application.
- Act as a Liaison with all the Units of True up Program of Microsoft as well as answerable of all the modules, questionnaires and reports from Customer or vice versa.
- Provided back end support to the management in analyzing our business with Microsoft and making strategic decisions
- Incentives help in designing incentive calculation tools and processes and training guides for my team of business analysts at Rebates department.
NOTE: JOB TIMING IS 8:00 PM TO 5:00 AM (Night shift)