Candidate would ideally have a high school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience operating a restaurant cash register is preferred.
- Front Line Order Taker must have excellent menu knowledge of all items along with exceptional customer service and hospitality skills.
- The ability to work well with others, take direction and work well under times of intense pressure are also important.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends, and strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills are all a must for this type of position.
- Front Line Order Taker must answer, report, and follow all supervisor instructions and directions.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist customers with menu selection and answer all questions in a respectful and patient manner
- Repeat customer orders for accuracy before entering them into the Point of Sale System
- Ensure all food call items are delivered in a clear and professional manner
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion
- Pace the number of orders to allow adequate time for assembling quality food products
- Communicate with the kitchen to adjust order taking speed accordingly
- During off peak times, call and help expedite call-in and carry-out orders
- Ensure that all opening, mid-day and closing duties are completed
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Perform other duties as assigned