Seeking a Senior .NET Software Engineer to be part of their Software Team and work on a permanent basis.
Ideal candidate should additionally possess responsibility, leadership quality, and seeking new challenges, take initiatives, self-driven, self-motivated and be a good team player.
• Minimum 1 years of hands on experience in Software/Web development
• Ability to translate business requirements to software/system specifications.
• Demonstrable experience in Software Architecture
• Excellent practical knowledge of MS SQL Server, able to write complex queries.
• SQL Server monitoring and performance optimization
• Able to write quality code by implementing Object oriented programming, SOLID Principles & Design Patterns
• Hands on development experience in C#
• Proficient in writing REST APIs
• Working experience of Angular is plus
• Able to address cross browser compatibility
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Source Control using any of them TFS/Git/SVN
• API Integration Firebase, Twilio, Payment Gateway
• Experience with Dev extreme Scheduling control would be plus
• Experience/Knowledge of Azure Services would be plus