- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of business development or similar experience
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in business terms to both internal and external parties
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail. · Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- Analytical problem solving abilities and ability to work with data · Thrives under pressure and working to aggressive timelines
MYDOMKAN.COM strives to be world’s most customer-centric company, where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
- By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience –
- MYDOKKAN.COM continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform in PAKISTAN
- We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them by working with suppliers to enhance our selection and maximize product availability.
- We are looking for strong Associate Vendor Managers to help re-invent the experiences for brands selling in our store.
A successful AVS will lead the identification, scoping, and creation of solutions to grow a strategic group of brands. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity, can think strategically and analytically about a business, the ability to build clear processes, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage vendor relationships - manage supplier/partner contracts, manage day-to-day relationships.
- Densify new opportunities across a large number of brands, develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing strategies.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets
• 1-2 years experience doing one of several roles: management consulting, investment banking analyst / associate.
The ability to quickly learn a varied set of software and editing tools (including Excel and SQL) is necessary, and prior experience is a plus. -Prior experience with presentation, organization, and account/vendor management is preferred.