People With Prior HR Experience Apply Only
. Prepare, review and update existing HR policies as and when required.
• Redesigned salary bands and proposed compensation packages for existing staff and new recruits.
• Create reward related strategies to attract and retain employees.
• Conduct performance reviews and provide necessary feedback, counseling and coaching.
• Responsible for in-house/external training of staff members based on TNA & formulate Succession Plan for top talent.
• Play a key role in change management & work on strategies that would have a positive effect on organizational culture.
• Assist in organization restructuring process and expansion of business.
• Developed various forms, formats and procedure for organization
• Supervise all HR data and records via HRM system and issue periodic reports as required..
• Responsible for payroll administration including all reconciliations.
• Responsible for the implementation of relevant medical insurance coverage and benefits for all employees; analyze and rectify claims including hospitalization and OPD.
• Calculating/ analyzing and distributing incentive bonuses and increments.
• Supervise cases with resignation, termination and prepare end of service benefits as per company policy and procedure.