Scheduling Packing and Dispatch
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Daily manpower planning and proper allocation of work and targets as per department’s requirement.
- Daily review of customer pendency to ensure timely supply and to maintain the dispatch frequency as desired by customer to reduce order aging.
- Follow-ups with purchase manager to procure inventory well in time without failure, for smooth functioning of packing and order deliveries.
- Planning and assuring the availability of packing material by keeping in mind the re-order level.
- Ensure packing as per customer requirement in accordance with FIFO principle.
- Analyzing daily packing report and follow-ups with production, planning, and other teams to ensure the packing in time.
- Timely dispatch by advance planning in coordination with logistic company.
- Monitor, analyze & maintaining out word freight below budgeted figure.
- Helping unit to reduce the cost of premium freight (i.e., freight in-ward and freight out-ward) and arranging transportation accordingly.
- Maintaining very close co-ordination with Sales Team, Quality, and Production team etc. in order to avoid the last-minute rush and thus ensuring to maintain the Optimal Finished Goods inventory at our end.
- Management of the stock control and reconciling with data storage system.
- Organizing the working area clean and clear.
- Briefing the team leaders.
- Attending the customer’s complaints with guide response.
Experience - 2 - 3 Year
Education - Graduation
Must of Strong Microsoft Excel and Reporting Skills.
Good Communication and Team Player.
Remuneration: Commensurate with Experience and Education.
Location – Peshawar, Pakistan