Foodistan is a startup looking to launch initially as a food-guide then branching out further to evolve the entire restaurant experience in Pakistan. The food-guide aims to uplift the local food selection and ordering experience in an extremely unconventional fashion by providing a platform to the consumers where they can explore all choices available to them and make the best one for themselves, family and friends.
It is focused towards bringing intellectual and tasteful value to its users by delivering information via maximum sources, interacting and engaging with other users, help building a community of food lovers.
Looking for a content creative head;
• Minimum bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of minimum work experience in related field
(Fresh graduates with a strong social media following/PR experience can also apply)
1. Responsible for creative philosophy and maintaining the standard of output
2. Guide, develop and generate ideas (This involves writing, scripting, reviewing and publishing) for various multimedia platforms. Further, developing advertising and promotional strategies and overseeing them.
3. Overseeing projects from start to finish and meeting deadlines
4. Hiring, managing and supervising the creative team.
5. Acquire and manage clients, plan their creative and marketing outputs and allocate resources towards their completion effectively.
Multimedia projects includes: Articles, blogs, videos, social media posts.
1. Creative; should be able to generate and execute unique ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. Further, should be able to understand design, recognize and introduce fresh approaches to advertising
2. Must have excellent interpersonal and management skills
3. Should be motivated to acquire new projects and clients
4. Must have a persona that can maintain and encourage a working environment where team members are always motivated to learn from each other and work collectively.