Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda! foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering with our signature pink boxes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide, and also making sure we own the country’s food landscape. We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders every day and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
We are currently looking for energetic, hustling, street smart and data oriented individuals to join our Commercial Teams as City Managers in Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Sialkot and Sargodha.
What's On the Menu for You to Do?
· Find the potential location for foodpanda's new city branch
· Sign up local restaurants. You’ll be critical in helping us add high quality restaurant partners to our platform.
· Support of the restaurant partners in the constant improvement to a top online delivery service
· Build a high-performance team in the city.
· Take ownership of the launch of a new segment.
· To establish, maintain and manage strong relationships with customers, vendors, and prospects.
· Coordination with cross functional departments to ensure full spectrum of smooth launch
· Ensure that service levels are maintained (keep in mind fail rates and delivery times)
· Measure performance and growth using appropriate system, tools and techniques.
· Sales of innovative upselling products to existing restaurant partners
· Preparation of offers and conducting of negotiations
· Responsibility and realization of quantitative and qualitative objectives
· A City Manager owns his/her city, we are looking for people who put their cities on the map!
What do you bring to the table?
· Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a related field. Masters are preferred.
· 3 - 5 years' experience in operations, business development and management.
· High level of independence, self-confidence and responsibility.
· Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multitask.
· Willingness to relocate to another location within the region.
· With fluency in written & verbal communication skills in English and Urdu.
· Experience in restaurant industry/foodie is a plus.
· Salesforce or similar CRM experience is a plus.
· Strong Communication and negotiation skills.
· High degree of emotional intelligence.
· You've a passion for what we’re building.
What We Have For You
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth.
When food marries tech -it's just a promising industry
· We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
· This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
· We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
· Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, a vibrant work life and more!
A little About Us:
· We are fast, like mind boggling fast! So if you’re someone who loves ever changing goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
· We love people who can develop things from scratch, own them and then work on improving them.
· We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!
Foodpanda is the most global of all food delivery services: the company already targets 3 billion people worldwide, which is almost half of the world population. The company ensures the highest quality standards by rating and assessing all restaurants, taking into consideration customers’ recommenda ...Read More