Position Title: Key Account Manager
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you would definitely love foodpanda!
You wanted something simpler, so we made it. A team of problem solvers, designers, thinkers and tinkers, working around the clock to make online food ordering easy, fast and fun.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Pakistan, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Key Account Manager for our team in Pakistan. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team. This role will be based in Pakistan and will report to the City Manager.
About the job:
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a relationship with the Key Vendors who generates the most business in terms of orders and revenue for foodpanda.
· Function as the main contact person for the blue-chip Accounts.
· Development and maintenance of strong and trustworthy relationships with all key Accounts.
· Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and opportunities.
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
· Responsible for MoM Growth of all assigned Key Accounts.
· Clearly communicate the progress of Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
· Prepare reports on Commercial Metrics, Operational Metrics, Product Mix, Marketing Campaigns etc.
· Forecast and track key account Metrics (e.g. monthly & quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
· Responsible for designing exclusive marketing campaigns, partnerships & co branding activities.
· Support cross functional teams in delivering the strategy by facilitating communication of lessons learned, resolving urgent issues, lining up appropriate group level support and deploying processes & tools.
· Additional tasks/projects as they arise.
A little About Us:
Foodpanda is the most global of all food delivery services: the company already targets 3 billion people worldwide, which is almost half of the world population. The company ensures the highest quality standards by rating and assessing all restaurants, taking into consideration customers’ recommenda ...Read More