Fortress Lab is on a hunt for a talented Front-end Engineer to work in Angular Framework. Hired candidate will be responsible for implementation of complete and testable front-end web-applications in Angular 7 with a focus on security and performance. He/she will work in a small team of front-end and back-end developers and communicate with the APIs using standard methods
Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, Angular development experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
- Strong OOP concepts and understanding of web
- At least 1 years of professional development experience with Angular/ Typescript
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules
- Experience of integrating RESTful web APIs
- Proficiency with HTML5 APIs and SASS
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of Webpack build system
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A big plus if you have (but not necessary):
- Exposure to NodeJS and any other JS Framework like (React)
- Mobile application development (Hybrid or Native) is a huge plus.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
What will you get:
- Attractive compensation.
- Working environment which is full of grooming and learning.
- Paid training courses if needed.
- The opportunity of having your own ideas executed.