Foster Grammar School (Gulshan-e-Iqbal Campus) requires an experience Montessori Directress. The Candidate should be fluent in both, The Languages and have adequate knowledge of Montessori System and Material.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains a neat, well organized, and attractive prepared environment consistent with Montessori pedagogy.
- Works to develop close and effective relationships with parents, including opportunities to discuss and understand the child(s) individual progress.
- Participates in the admissions process.
- Assesses the needs of the class and prepares requests for materials, furnishings, and supplies within the framework of the budgeting process; updates inventory list and submits to Principle.
- Ensuring a good level of communications with all staff in general.
- Attending the staff meetings and contributing in a positive and constructive way.
- Organizing and attending parent / teacher meetings.
- Makes Annual Calendar for Montessori Section.
- Designs curriculum For Montessori Section.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
- Good command over written and spoken English.
- Competent in Arts & Craft.
- Ability to keep the Montessori / preschool environment to the required standard.
- Childcare knowledge.
- Ability to plan ahead.
- Ability to organize and coordinate activities.
- Ability to serve as role model and treat students as individuals in a professional manner.
- Ability to make supplemental Montessori materials for classroom.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Preferably Graduate and Montessori Diploma
- Minimum Intermediate and Montessori Diploma