Overview: Burger Lab started off as a take away burger joint on 5th January 2014, inspired by the American smash burger technique. Within a span of 4 years, it grew drastically having 10 dine in outlets across the country. Burger Lab is known by its famous gourmet burgers which are cooked with the freshest of ingredients, no precooking is involved.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
• Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
• Manage Financial Management in terms of Franchise and Franchisee
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Managed inventory for all shifts and ordered supplies
• Respect and ensure the implementation of the security & hygiene procedures (assets and employees) in the store.
• Monitor and report competitor activities (Prices, range, promotional activities etc.) to ensure competitive advantage
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant Qualification & Experience
• Minimum Education is Intermediate; Bachelor will be preferable.
• Minimum Experience is required 2 years in restaurant and similar role.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be considering for further and pre-employment background investigation. This Positons is only for Male Candidate.