Title: Online Marketing / Social Media Campaign Specialist
USA based company is looking for talented, Out of BOX thinker and creative person for Social Media Specialist to join our team.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media Strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Social Media Specialist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Job requirements and qualifications
- Social Media Specialist job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Successful Academic projects can be used as an experience.
- Able to work under the minimum to No Supervision / Work from Home
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Applicant must be able to read, write and speak English.
- You will be rewarded equally, in addition, Qualified candidate will receive $1000.00 signup bonus after Successfully completing a probationary period.
- After First Year up to 25% increase in salary, based on annual performance review.