- Manage the taxation records and tax obligations applicable for the company business in Pakistan.
- Ensure timely submission of periodic tax returns and statements.
- Ensure accuracy and correctness of the data maintained and provided to the tax authorities.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments of all due taxes to the federal and provincial tax authorities.
- Prepare and review internal statements and follow up the tax deduction challans with respective parties.
- Monitor the internal system for proper deduction of applicable withholding taxes and support the team for the compliance of the same.
- Support for submission of data and responses for any tax notices, audits and information requirements from time to time.
- Coordinate and liaise with tax consultants and ensure the whole process to be completed in accordance to the requirement of local tax authorities.
- Support the company accounts function as back up resource for routine accounting assignments as secondary responsibility.
Fresenius Medical Care is the global leader in the field of kidney dialysis products and services. We are the largest company in the segment employing around 110,000 employees operating in around 140 countries of the world. Fresenius Medical Care Pakistan is the wholly owned subsidiary of Freseniu ...Read More