We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
· Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel.
· Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
· Understanding of MVC design patterns
· Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Education: BS or MS
We are dynamic IT & Business Solutions Provider Company based on the values of moral and ethical business practices.