Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling all the cash transactions of the organization.
- Receive payments by cash, checks and any other mode of payment.
- Checking daily cash accounts.
- Maintaining daily, weekly and monthly report of transactions.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.