· Effectively explore and collect facts from multiple sources and identify Administrative issues to the Management; effectively manages day-to-day issues and problems with minor intervention of Management.
· Evolve and deploy the Company’s security risk mitigation strategy. Also responsible for overall management of the factory Security operations. Conduct continuing security risk, analyses with focus on threats to the Company’s personnel, plant, property and report findings to the Management.
· Maintain liaison with different Govt. department and bodies like Police, Wapda, Gas, PTCL, Customs, FBR, and Environment etc.
· Handle all the legal matters of the group and on need basis visit lawyer’s chamber and attend Court hearings.
· Responsible for assessing Group’s Residential Quarter needs, convene Labor Department personnel’s and get allotment of new Quarter from Labor Department.
· On need basis responsible for evacuation of family Quarters resolve matters professionally and also involve concerned in Evacuation process official if required.
· Responsible for visiting Police Stations and handle all the legal matters related to factory and employees. Also have the capacity to launch FIR against someone on behalf of Frontier Group.
· In coordination with recovery wing responsible for visiting bad parties and recover stuck recovery. Professionally negotiate with bad parties and get cleared all bad debts.
· Responsible to Resolve Disputes, Conflicts that arise outside factory area. Proactively establish rapport with the concerned individuals to meet such kind of uncertain issues.
· Responsible to get settled all Electrical and Gas related problems, arises on day to day obasis.
· Ensure that SOPs related to HSE is followed. Also able to handle emergency situations, injuries and causalities.
· Administer contracts with outsourced service providers and monitor compliance with negotiated service level agreements and enforcement of SOPs.
· Responsible for overall management of Company vehicles.
· Responsible for overall Management of different contractors.
· Responsible for the management and upkeep of Administration related assets.
Frontier Platinum Group is one of the Pakistan's leading manufacturers of Engineered wood-based panel products. Our Platinum brand is recognized for product consistency, quality, sustainable timber resource management, low environmental impact practices and market lead research into product develo ...Read More